Fees & Registration
4x4 in Schools
Competition Registration & Fees
SCHOOL REGISTRATIONS: Are now OPEN. Click on link below to register your school as delivering this project.
TEAM REGISTRATIONS: We will NOT be accepting Team Registrations in 2021.
- The registration process MUST be undertaken by teachers ONLY.
- For assistance with schools or team registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 204 478.
- Any School delivering REA STEM initiatives within their school, irrespective of whether they intend to register teams in the competition MUST register their school by the deadline date. School Registration is FREE.
- Any School wishing to enter teams into the competition must register their teams by the advertised date each year.
- At events directly managed by REA, which include State and National Finals registration fees apply for each team which will assist in funding the venue hire, supply of expo style booths and trestle tables (where relevant) and administration of the events.
- It is each team’s responsibility to raise the sponsorship required to fund the competition phase, including Registration Fees.
Australian competition fees are:
State Final Team Participation Fees
- Development & Professional Class Teams (3-5 members): $475.00 inc. GST
National Final Team Participation Fees
- Development & Professional Class Teams (3-5 members): $975.00 inc GST