Subs in Schools
Logos & Branding
You MUST use the Challenge and Corporate Partner Logo (CPL) files below for any of your work related to the SUBS in Schools STEM Challenge. Branding Guidelines where supplied are included within the zipped files.
Refer to the Australian Competition Regulations for more information.
LEVEL 1 CPL
LEVEL 2 CPL
- AIPM (ZIP)
- Dassault Systèmes (ZIP)
- Turnitin (ZIP)
- Australian Maritime College-University of Tasmania (ZIP)
- Naval Shipbuilding College & Commonwealth of Australia (ZIP)
- Submarine Institute of Australia (ZIP)
SiS & CPL Sticker Decals for Renders
HUB SPONSOR LOGOS
The use of regional hub sponsor logos is mandatory. These MUST be displayed on all your project assets, including but not limited to letterheads, websites and other promotional materials.
Newcaste/Hunter Region, NSW
- RDA Hunter-ME Program (ZIP)
TEAM SPONSORS & MENTORS
If your team has been sponsored or mentored by local companies, the use of these organisation logos is encouraged and they should be displayed on your project assets, letterheads, websites and other promotional materials as negotiated with sponsors. Below are the logos of major SA organisations who mentor SA teams.
Competition Forms & Supporting Documents
- 2021/2022 Season REA STEM Challenge Media Consent Form (PDF)
- 2021 Season Watercraft Declaration Finishing Form (PDF)
- REA Student Code of Conduct Form
- 2020/2021 Season REA STEM Challenge Agreement coming soon (PDF)