Fees & Registration
F1 in Schools
Competition Registration & Fees
SCHOOL REGISTRATIONS are now open for 2021. Early registration helps us with managing competitions and allows us to offer support to schools.
TEAM REGISTRATIONS are now open for 2021 and will close on 30 June 2021.
- The registration process MUST be undertaken by teachers ONLY.
- For assistance with schools or team registration please email [email protected] or call 1300 204 478.
- Any School delivering REA STEM initiatives within their school, irrespective of whether they intend to register teams in the competition MUST register their school by the deadline date. School Registration is FREE.
- Any School wishing to enter teams into the competition must register their teams by the advertised date each year.
- At events directly managed by REA, which included State and National Finals there are registration fees that apply for each team which will assist in funding the venue hire, supply of expo style booths and trestle tables (where relevant) and administration of the events.
- It is each team’s responsibility to raise the sponsorship required to fund the competition phase, including Registration Fees.
Australian competition fees are:
Regional Final Team Participation Fees
- All Classes: Generally Nil Cost but this is at the discretion of the Regional Hub Coordinator.
- Note: Regional Finals are not run in all states.
State Final Team Participation Fees
- Cadet Class Teams (1-3 members): $200.00 inc. GST
- Development & Professional Class Teams (3-5 members): $475.00* inc. GST
National Final Team Participation Fees
- Development & Professional Class Teams (3-5 members): $975.00 inc GST