Fees & Registration
F1 in Schools
Competition Registration & Fees
Any School delivering REA STEM initiatives within their school, irrespective of whether they intend to register teams in the competition, must register their school no later than 31 May each year.
Any School wishing to enter teams into the competition must register their teams by 31 July each year.
At State and National competition events there are registration fees that apply for each team.
These fees will assist in funding the venue hire, administration and management of finals events including the provision of exhibition style displays for team trade booths and trestle tables where relevant but do NOT include team travel, accommodation and meal costs associated with the final events.
It is each team’s responsibility to raise the sponsorship required to fund the competition phase, including Registration Fees.
Australian competition fees are:
Regional Final Team Participation Fees
- All Classes: Generally Nil Cost but this is at the discretion of the Regional Hub Coordinator.
- Note: Regional Finals are not run in all states.
State Final Team Participation Fees
- Cadet Class Teams (1-3 members): $175.00 inc. GST
- Development & Professional Class Teams (3-5 members): $415.00 inc. GST
National Final Team Participation Fees
- Development & Professional Class Teams (3-5 members): $850.00 inc GST