F1 IN SCHOOLS
Logos & Branding
You MUST use the corporate logo files below for any of your work related to the F1 in Schools™ STEM Challenge. Refer to the Australian Technical and Competition Regulations for more information.
The use of hub and individual team sponsor’s logos is encouraged and they should be displayed at any events and on any of your letterheads, websites and other promotional materials with the permission of your sponsors.
- F1 in Schools Brand Guidelines 2017 (PDF)
- Australian_Government_Branding_Design_Guidelines (PDF)
- Autodesk Logo guidelines_F1iS (2014_03_25 03_52_24 UTC) (PDF)
- REA Logo clearance guideline (PDF)
- PA12085 BrandGuidelines Updated 130212 * (PDF)
* ‘PA BrandGuidelines’ will be updated to include Bell Bay Aluminium logos which TAS teams MUST use. Until then, the PA Guideline principles still apply.
- Bell Bay Aluminium Logos (ZIP)
F1 in Schools™ Logo Use
Use of the F1 in Schools logos outside of the STEM Challenge is NOT permitted and use of these logos within the ‘Challenge’ is NOT permitted on ANY social media pages or in email signatures. Use is restricted to project elements such as cars, portfolios, trade displays and team uniform. If using the logo on Marketing or Sponsorship documents, the following statement MUST be included in those documents.
The F1 IN SCHOOLS Logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved.
NO person is permitted to use the F1 in Schools logos for any reason other than stated above. Re-Engineering Australia Foundation Ltd. own the licensing rights to the F1 in Schools logos in Australia and New Zealand. Legal action WILL be taken against any persons found using the F1 in Schools logos without the express written permission of Re-Engineering Australia Foundation Ltd.
Rules & Regulations
Scorecards (2018/2019 Season)
Cadet Class Teams
Scorecards (2018/2019 Season)
Professional & Development Class Teams
- Criteria 1 – Engineering Specifications Compliance Master – Development Class (PDF)
- Criteria 1 – Engineering Specifications Compliance Master – Professional Class (PDF)
- Criteria 2 – Engineering Computer Aided Design Master (PDF)
- Criteria 3 – Engineering Manufacturing Master (PDF)
- Criteria 4 – Engineering Design Process Master (PDF)
- Criteria 5 – Portfolio Team & Project Management Master (PDF)
- Criteria 6 – Portfolio Design Clarity & Quality Master (PDF)
- Criteria 7 – Marketing Branding Master (PDF)
- Criteria 8 – Trade Booth Master (PDF)
- Criteria 9 – Verbal Presentation Technique Master (PDF)
- Criteria 10 – Verbal Presentation Content Master (PDF)
- A1 Racing 2013 World Final Portfolio – Pine Rivers SHS, QLD/Sebastopol College, VIC
- Cold Fusion 2012 World Final Portfolio – Brighton Secondary School, SA
- Rapid Motion 2012 World Final Portfolio – Engadine High School, NSW
- Team Spectra 2012 World Final Portfolio – Kyabram P-12 College/Trinity Grammar School Kew, VIC
- Pentagliders 2011 World Final Portfolio – Brooks High School, TAS
Feel free to use the following materials to advertise within your school.