Regulations & Guides
Logos & Branding
Challenge & Corporate Partner Logos (CPL)
You MUST use the Challenge and Corporate Partner Logo files below for any of your work related to the F1 in Schools STEM Challenge. Branding Guidelines where supplied are included within the zipped files.
Refer to the Australian Competition Regulations for more information.
Level 1 CPL
Level 2 CPL
Note: Both Autodesk and Dassault Systèmes logos are included above. Teams are to apply the logo of the software they are using for the project.
State Sponsor Logos
Hub Sponsor Logos
The use of regional hub sponsor logos is mandatory. These MUST be displayed on all your project assets, including but not limited to letterheads, websites and other promotional materials.
Western Sydney Region, NSW
- TAFE NSW (ZIP)
Mackay Region, QLD
- Adani (ZIP)
Newcaste/Hunter Region, NSW
- RDA Hunter-ME Program (ZIP)
F1 in Schools™ Logo Use
Use of the F1 in Schools logos outside of the STEM Challenge is NOT permitted and use of these logos within the ‘Challenge’ is NOT permitted on ANY social media pages or in email signatures. Use is restricted to project elements such as cars, portfolios, trade displays and team uniform. If using the logo on Marketing or Sponsorship documents, the following statement MUST be included in those documents.
The F1 IN SCHOOLS Logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved.
NO person is permitted to use the F1 in Schools logos for any reason other than stated above. Re-Engineering Australia Foundation Ltd. own the licensing rights to the F1 in Schools logos in Australia and New Zealand. Legal action WILL be taken against any persons found using the F1 in Schools logos without the express written permission of Re-Engineering Australia Foundation Ltd.
Competition Forms, Scorecards & Race Data File
- 2020-2021 Season REA STEM Challenge Media Consent Form (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Car Finishing Declaration Form (PDF)
- 2020-2021 REA STEM Challenge Agreement coming soon (PDF)
- A1 Racing 2013 World Final Portfolio – Pine Rivers SHS, QLD/Sebastopol College, VIC
- Cold Fusion 2012 World Final Portfolio – Brighton Secondary School, SA
- Rapid Motion 2012 World Final Portfolio – Engadine High School, NSW
- Team Spectra 2012 World Final Portfolio – Kyabram P-12 College/Trinity Grammar School Kew, VIC
Feel free to use the following materials to advertise within your school.