Terms and Conditions for REA Events
Effective Date: 1/02/2024
Welcome to REA Events! Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the REA Events mobile application (the “Service”) operated by Re-Engineering Australia Foundation Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the app for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the app;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Re-Engineering Australia Foundation Ltd. at any time.
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
Links to Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Re-Engineering Australia Foundation Ltd..
- Re-Engineering Australia Foundation Ltd. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.