Fees & Registration
Subs in Schools
Competition Registration Fees
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In 2020, ALL REA State Final Competitions will be run online. School and Team Registration deadlines have been extended. More information will be emailed to teachers of registered schools ASAP.
SCHOOL REGISTRATIONS are now CLOSED and will close on 1 February 2021.
TEAM REGISTRATIONS are now CLOSED and will close on 1 March 2021
- The registration process MUST be undertaken by teachers ONLY.
- For assistance with schools or team registration please email [email protected] or call 1300 204 478.
- Any School delivering REA STEM initiatives within their school, irrespective of whether they intend to register teams in the competition MUST register their school by the deadline date. School Registration is FREE.
- Any School wishing to enter teams into the competition must register their teams by the advertised date each year.
- At events directly managed by REA, which included State and National Finals there are registration fees that apply for each team which will assist in funding the venue hire, supply of expo style booths and trestle tables (where relevant) and administration of the events.
- It is each team’s responsibility to raise the sponsorship required to fund the competition phase, including Registration Fees.
Australian competition fees are:
State Final Team Participation Fees
- Mini ROV Teams (1-3 members, WA only): $200.00 inc. GST
- Large ROV, Spatial Design & Submarine Teams (3-5 members): $475.00* inc. GST
* State Final fees for online participation will be reduced for 2020
National Final Team Participation Fees
- Large ROV, Spatial Design & Submarine Teams (3-5 members): $975.00 inc GST